Wednesday, January 16, 2013

PLE Post 1

My personal objective for Educational Psychology 401 is to learn as much as I can about teaching so that I can be well prepared for my intern year and my career as an educator. The topics that really interest me are classroom management/critical thinking, learner diversity, and teaching in the real world. I am also looking forward to the Teaching Projects aspect of our course and seeing the different techniques that everyone presents to the class. I definitely would like to explore learning theories and motivation to gain a deeper understanding. I think that these are very important concepts to understand as a teacher. I am concerned about the PRAXIS exams and what they will cover. I am really excited that this course will help me prepare for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment